Tuesday 20 May 2008

are my deads dead ?

last two weeks failed on my deadlift targets not to happy

200k for doubles last week ,got a single

and this week going for a 210 single, failed on the 200k

bit humbling cuz it`s been 4 years since i failed on a deadlift during what i hope was a result of intelligent training and realistic targets


time to to break it down and do a bit of support work and recycle back in ,

i`m only 6 months of a broken leg and 86kg bw so i`m not feeling to sorry for my self

was chatting to and old training patner to night about my recent failures and his response was


"champions are mesured by the response to failure"

think i`ll take that with me as i go for the rkc 200snatch 10min challenge on thursday

and talking about the rkc i`m dumbfounded by my results in correcting clients swing tech in like 2mins , i almost look at them like they were pretending not to know how till i showed them a few remedial drills i learnt in demark
crazy stuff,

big shout out to kevin ,doug, pavel for there amazing teaching skills and knowledge


till next time

1 comment:

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Good stuff, don't worry about the DL it will be back soon. Remember you have a bum stump, so your pull is going to be off. Nice tattoo work!! They are addicting I'm always thinking about what tattoo is next.